What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Dye Sublimation Printing In 2020?
Dye-sublimation printing is a newly introduced technique and it has been widely adopted by people around the whole world. The concept of dye sublimation printing is quite easy to understand.
In the dye-sublimation printing process, special forms of inks are used. Also, you need a special type of printing paper and heat press. The dye sublimation printing process offers various advantages as compared to the traditional form of printing techniques.
The Standard Equipment Required
When it comes to the dye-sublimation printing technique, you need to invest in various standard tools that will help in bringing your design ideas into reality. In the dye-sublimation printing technique, you need a special type of inkjet printer, sublimation ink, transfer paper, and heat press.
The special sublimation ink is designed in such a way that it directly moves to the gaseous state under high temperature. This special ink will not move to the liquid state under high temperature.
When the ink is transferred to the print surface, this special ink will immediately move back to the solid-state and create the design over the substrate. The print formed by the dye-sublimation printing technique is long-lasting and it is capable of producing vibrant colors. This latest technology printing technique also needs a special type of printer.
A special type of transfer paper is also required for the dye-sublimation printing technique. The transfer paper is designed to receive the dye sublimation ink. This transfer paper is available in different sizes so that you can choose the right one as per your needs. Sublimation clothing printing is gaining popularity at a huge level.
Advantages Of Choosing Dye Sublimation Printing Technique
Vibrant Color and Good Quality Print
One of the biggest benefits of choosing the dye-sublimation printing method is that you can easily print the vibrant colors and also you will be able to see high-resolution images. An inkjet printer will transfer the image over the substrate.
This printer will let you use a wide range of colors. It means you can easily print the complex gradient and images without any problem. The inkjet printer does not let you print the white color, but this is not a big problem.
You can use the white substrate and wherever ink is not printed, the surface will appear white. Using a white solid surface solves the problem of not being able to print white.
Long Lasting Prints
This latest technology printing technique helps you in creating a long-lasting print. Then print formed by the dye-sublimation printing method will not sit over the fabric, but it will become a part of the fabric.
If you print the design on the fabric with the help of the dye-sublimation printing technique, it will lead to long-lasting prints. If you want to have long-lasting print, you should hire the dye-sublimation printing services provider.
With the growth of the popularity of this printing technique, you can easily form the print over various types of substrate. You can easily create the print over the home décor items, fabrics, and various other things. Here, we have mentioned a few items over which you can form the top-notch quality print:
- Rigid Substrates – You can form the print over a rigid surface such as glass, fiberglass, plastic, aluminum, ceramic, etc. The products with rigid surfaces are not bendable.
- Signage –With the help of the dye-sublimation printing technique, you can easily create the print over the vinyl banners, fabric banners, and various other forms of display.
- Polyester Fabrics – The polyester fabric is printed by using only the dye-sublimation printing technique. The polyester fabrics are divided into two different types: knit type and woven type. You can print the polyester t-shirt with the help of a sublimation printing t-shirt.
- Home Decor – The dye-sublimation printing process is often used by various businesses for improving the interior décor. You can also print various décor items of your house with the help of the dye-sublimation printing method.
- Photograph Printing –If you want to create the top-notch quality of photographic images on magnets or canvas, you should choose the dye-sublimation printing technique.
If you want to print the same design on various substrates, it is quite easy with the dye-sublimation printing method. You can easily print a huge volume of items with the help of the dye-sublimation printing technique.
Simple To Use
The dye sublimation printing process is widely gaining popularity around the whole world. It is so because the production equipment is easily available, product variety is significantly improved and you can easily get your products printed at a cost-efficient price. Implementing the dye-sublimation printing technique is quite simple.